Project Contingency - Forums
Introduce Yourself! - Printable Version

+- Project Contingency - Forums (http://forum.project-contingency.com)
+-- Forum: OFF TOPIC (http://forum.project-contingency.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Commons (http://forum.project-contingency.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself! (/showthread.php?tid=22)

Pages: 1 2 3

Introduce Yourself! - RCSRex - 04-03-2017

I'm expecting a pretty big influx of people, so here's your chance to introduce yourself! 

I'm RCSRex, and I've been following this game for quite a while. Things that interest me include sports, arcade games (I work on them all day), and of course video games. (especially Halo!) I used to make YouTube videos and stream on Twich but lost interest in that. Maybe it's time to fire it back up...? We'll see.

Anyway, that's enough about me, let's hear about yourself!

RE: Introduce Yourself! - JaggyNos - 04-04-2017

I'm JaggyNos, and I've been following since the reveal of the tech demo back in 2013. I like to watch anime, play video games, and study chemistry (at least for now). I still love Halo, but I've given it up in recent years due to a lack of availability (I'm a pc player), and because all of my friends gave up on it, so I'm excited to see what the future holds.

RE: Introduce Yourself! - Heatguts - 04-04-2017

I'm Heatguts... ecksdee?

RE: Introduce Yourself! - Stevedoggen - 04-04-2017

Man, there goes my 500 posts and hell early registered account.
Ah well. Sup again.

RE: Introduce Yourself! - Vaporeon - 04-04-2017

Hello

I'm a long time player of Halo CE. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

RE: Introduce Yourself! - deadmeat - 04-04-2017

Hi I have been a follower of Project Contingency since mid December 2015 and Unlike Steve Above only had @115 posts and 10 thumbs up on the old Forum pages, I am retired so I may be the oldest follower you have got? Still play plenty of PC games, mainly FPS stuff, and am learning 3d modeling with the aid of Blender.

RE: Introduce Yourself! - MikeBelousov - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 08:48 PM)Deadmeat Wrote: Hi I have been a follower of Project Contingency since mid December 2015 and Unlike Steve Above only had @115 posts and 10 thumbs up on the old Forum pages, I am retired so I may be the oldest follower you have got? Still play plenty of PC games, mainly FPS stuff, and am learning 3d modeling with the aid of Blender.

Blender is a joy once you've spent some time in it. Good luck. If you ever get good and want to contribute please apply!

RE: Introduce Yourself! - Destin - 04-05-2017

The name's Destin/Eden and I'm the shoddy announcer you all heard in the trailer (working on it).

Introductions - ax2themax - 04-05-2017

Hey everybody!
I've been here for quite some time, but have not posted in qwuiiiiite a while.
so, intro thread/ Reintro?
ax2themax here: 
  • H3 favorite multiplayer, H2 best campaign
  • on the Discord
  • can't wait for the next update

RE: Introduce Yourself! - TheAandZ - 04-05-2017

I'm TheAandZ
I love to draw! I love horses! I love the color orange!
That's all you really need to know about me tbh.