Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Questions Thread: Ask Questions Here, Leave With More
Hello everyone, I'm back from the grave once again haha

I'm really digging the new site. I saw the new P:C trailer on YouTube and it looks like a lot of progress has been made!

So does the trailer confirm things like duel wielding and the hawk that we saw? If so I'm hyped!

Yes.
[Image: 212859a664.gif]

Moot your signiture gives me 11th hour assignment deadline PTSD oh man why
[Image: plate_by_stevedoggen-db4q2kn.png]

(04-11-2017, 08:15 AM)Stevedoggen Wrote: Moot your signiture gives me 11th hour assignment deadline PTSD oh man why

Don't worry, it gets to 100% if you wait long enough...  Wink

Will there be an alpha or beta for some players to test out te game and give suggestions and bug reports?

Got this question looking at the weapon suggestions thread and thought I'd ask it in here. Where exactly is the pistol intended to fit into the weapon sandbox?
Wanna make a contract?

We're still toying with weapon balance. You can base rough expectations on Halo 3's sandbox, although we may alter gameplay as we see fit.
[Image: VVFKK83.png]

(04-17-2017, 11:46 PM)ScorchedNyki Wrote: Will there be an alpha or beta for some players to test out te game and give suggestions and bug reports?

Nothing is official right now but we're pretty certain that at some point we'll have some sort of event where players can play the game early. It's also unclear whether this event (if it exists) will be invitational or open for everyone.