Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Website Suggestions / Requests / Bug Reporting
Generally speaking, you can't always prepare for every single condition in which something may go wrong. Website design is no exception to this rule, and it's not infeasible that you've experienced this firsthand. Being the case, if you find any bugs on the website, have a suggestion on what to do to improve the website, or just want to request a feature for the website, post it here!
"If you want to kill someone, you should be prepared to die yourself. Do not take that responsibility lightly!"
[Image: 24wajya.png]

I will say immediately, make a point of limiting the maximum size of signitures, or if you have, list them in the customisation tab for it. I can predict people abusing it, and while I want to use an image, I'm unsure what the appropriate proportions/resolution should be.
[Image: plate_by_stevedoggen-db4q2kn.png]

Gonna note that quoting seems to be completely broken for me. Clicking the button and the other button just makes a loading bubble appear for infinity.
Wanna make a contract?

I think the button on the bottom of the home page that connects you to the discord should be changed from the game pad to the Discord emblem so it's more distinguishable.

Edit: He delivers!

hey could we get a see all unread button like we had before? makes things a lot easier
[Image: NiQDAON.png]

1. Is it possible for a set of navigation buttons within the threads like previously ie: Top of page, Bottom of page ?
2. Is it also possible like previously to have the forum threads highlighted for unread posts ?     Appologies I am a MUPPET, I only just noticed the RED folder ICON on the left of the screen!!
3. As Jaing has posted above an "Unread button" would be great.

Thanks in advance for for your consideration.
  :idea:  err err Nope its gone!

Not so much feedback as inquiry, what is this?

[Image: untitled_by_stevedoggen-dbikwww.png]
AssaultCommand was there yesterday as well, but I'm curious as to what the unlisted catagory the profile is appearing for is.
I assume the (21) represents their age (no idea why that's displayed, AssaultCommand had (22), again age).
[Image: plate_by_stevedoggen-db4q2kn.png]

I believe this is your answer Steve:- (click on it and you get info)

RUL PapaTran
(Tester)

Registration Date: 07-13-2017
Date of Birth: 08-02-1996 (21 years old)
Local Time: 08-02-2017 at 03:09 PM

I clicked on it and this was the result Steve:-
RUL PapaTran
(Tester)

Registration Date: 07-13-2017
Date of Birth: 08-02-1996 (21 years old)
Local Time: 08-02-2017 at 03:09 PM

Looks like its the Website tester - clicked on the name and go info

Well I did state their age, and there's only one place you can find that on this site. It was just that their name was seperate and alone without labelling made me think that whatever they were doing wasn't properly being displayed. You're probably right about the website/game testing being the answer.

Although, I do need to bring to light the beautiful irony of a post on the website bug/feedback page bugging out. GG Deadmeat.
Apologies in advance for image heavy post.

[Image: 1_by_stevedoggen-dbj1ynm.png]

oh hey deadmeat replied cool what did he say

[Image: 3_by_stevedoggen-dbj1ynf.png]

What? There's no post? It hasn't been deleted, otherwise it's show up like Fred IIIII's post above me. No second page either... Hmm...

[Image: 2_by_stevedoggen-dbj1ynj.png]

It shows up in his post list on his account, even has a partial preview, but it links to my post, not his when you click on it. Odd.

[Image: 4_by_stevedoggen-dbj1yn9.png]

Only able to read it in the previous post scroll underneath the New Reply box. Clearly he struggled himself by the triple same-ish message posts. Poor lad.

Hi we seem to have a broken thread with posts not appearing in the following thread Support & Feedback Website Suggestions / Requests / Bug Reporting, (Ironic thats it is the BUG reporting thread tthats broken) can you kindly fix this and let us know, thanks in advance