Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself!
Hello, this one is Dreux Phoenix.
I live in my grandparent's basement while working at Walmart.
I am a faithful Halo fan, but am a critic of 343's titles. I am a descent writer of fiction works.
I dropped out of college because of political BS on the campus.
and I am somewhat insane, but mainly because the people who raised me were nutty.
But besides that, you may want to look behind you. >Smile

I'm SilentGamer64!
I really should get a new profile pic, but this one is just so iconic Smile
I've been a follower of this project even before it was P:C. I sort of dropped off over the past year due to college and life, but I still check in every once in a while (especially when I come across a new P:C trailer on YouTube)
As someone studying game design, I will probably apply for a position on the P:C team when I finish school towards the end of May.
Covenant FTW!!!

(04-09-2017, 12:07 AM)SilentGamer64 Wrote: I'm SilentGamer64!
I've been a follower of this project even before it was P:C. I sort of dropped off over the past year due to college and life, but I still check in every once in a while (especially when I come across a new P:C trailer on YouTube)
As someone studying game design, I will probably apply for a position on the P:C team when I finish school towards the end of May.
Covenant FTW!!!

Dude! Good to see you!
[Image: M55Mgqo.png]

TheAandZ Wrote:I love the color orange!

I didn't know that. I love you now.

DreuxPhoenix Wrote:descent writer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You sure m8
Wanna make a contract?

Hey what's up, I've been lurking around and following Project Contingency for quite some time now. I've also been lurking around Project Cartographer, Installation 01, and I'm somewhat of a regular on the Sep7agon forum (which has little to do with Halo itself but is a forum whose layout is based off the old Bungie one before Destiny happened).

Just wanted to say that I love the work you guys are doing, keep it up!
Discord: Nuka#7856
Xbox Live: NukaKV

(04-09-2017, 07:49 AM)RCSRex Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 12:07 AM)SilentGamer64 Wrote: I'm SilentGamer64!
Covenant FTW!!!

Dude! Good to see you!

Hey Rex! Wow, you're a tester now? Sweet!

hello my lovelies!! nice to see y'all up and kicking again (: x
followed contingency starting 2013, halo ce in 2010. forums round 2, leggo

Sup everyone!
Abdul here! Wink

Bye!

Hey guys, Legal here...
Been following this for longer than I can remember

Long time fan of this team and I'm glad to see it's all going so well now Wink

What's up y'all. If you thought I was dead, you'd be correct. Anyways, I'm in uni now for mechanical engineering. I like things that go boom, either cars or cartridges. Oh yeah and I like Halo. Make Halo Great Again. <3