Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Topic - Saw/Done Something Interesting?
HF's Back at it again!

Probably not the best time to expand your horizons, guys. Especially when, in comparison, it's the opposition console to your primary fanbase.
[Image: plate_by_stevedoggen-db4q2kn.png]

Lol you got a point there

Good to see RMT's doing well at least, even if he's not around anymore.
Wanna make a contract?

(05-02-2017, 01:50 PM)Heatguts Wrote: Lol you got a point there

Is RMT involved in Halo Follower? I remember subbing that shit during Reach and come H4, saw it go from an unbiased reporting channel to just becoming 343's mouthpiece and constantly spout pro-343 PR bullshit. The Channel is shit and Chris is the least articulate person I've ever heard with a channel that size.

No, he has nothing to do with HF, and I'm sure he'd take great offense from that suggestion lmao

(05-02-2017, 01:50 PM)Heatguts Wrote: Lol you got a point there

Did ya miss me?

ayy

There he is
Wanna make a contract?

Prepare yourselves.

No seriously, f**king brace.

For some reason, I was hesitant to post spv3 stuff here, but it's offtopic so sure, why not. 
Masters has been doing streams on youtube as of late for bugfixing. He always deletes them afterward, since it's buggy gameplay, so you will only catch it if you're on at the right time.
He has, however, been posting images on Twitter and the like.
New Main Menu UI:

[Image: DCnZod-UIAUPhqy.jpg:large]

New Loadout UI:
[Image: DCnU7uZUAAAuYWT.jpg:large]

Apparently a lot of the proposed new stuff has been cut. The new levels are gone afaik, and the promethians aren't happening either, which is a shame since the concept art was interesting. It seems that it was going to be difficult due to there not being very many reasonable places to fight them, so they judged them as 'more trouble than they're worth', which is fair enough.
Apparently they are talking about another project of some description after the completion of SPV3 part 2 as well, which I'm interested to see what it is. As for part 2, "it won't be after September 25th, and it will no earlier than August".

I guess I'll try to post here more often, I don't want this forum to stagnate too much. We just got this new place, I like it here Sad

If anyone knows how to 'spoiler' stuff, I'd do the pictures but unsure how.

Spoiler stuff isnt working just yet. Quite frankly i dont get his "let me delete everything afterwards" mentality but thats him i guess. More glad that he cut the extra maps and prometheans, i dont think he would have been able to do what he wanted with them regardless considering his plans for the brutes fell out pretty badly.
"If you want to kill someone, you should be prepared to die yourself. Do not take that responsibility lightly!"
[Image: 24wajya.png]

Masters shared a new SPV3 weapon, the Brute Piercer.

[Image: christian-blanche-1.jpg?1498135639]

A 3d model of it and more screenies here:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RVnEO

For those curious, I think the top gun in this image was the inspiration. Cancelled Halo MMO work, the website with the image alleges. Interesting regardless.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/2881...20c1ba.jpg