Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign???
I would like to see a remastered version of the Bungie campaigns. Anyone else with me on this?

If and when we decide to make a campaign, we'll talk about how we'll go about it and what to expect. However, I'll say this now, if and when we decide to make a campaign, it will be original. We're not in the business of remaking or rebooting any of the official Halo campaigns.

After 3 years of finally getting to the point of which "campaign???", "Will there be x-broken-feature", etc are no longer asked, all it took was a website switch and we're back to square one lmao.

We're also having a lot more people check us out, it happens
"If you want to kill someone, you should be prepared to die yourself. Do not take that responsibility lightly!"
[Image: 24wajya.png]

The Flood: Forgotten Exile remaster and continuation in P:C or riot. (Plz)
[Image: Gaylo_6b0d5a_165877.jpg]

(05-02-2017, 02:06 PM)Joshe343 Wrote: If and when we decide to make a campaign, we'll talk about how we'll go about it and what to expect. However, I'll say this now, if and when we decide to make a campaign, it will be original. We're not in the business of remaking or rebooting any of the official Halo campaigns.

I could go without a campaign but it would be awesome to have one! Especially a co-op (maybe 4 people)!
I can't imagine a halo game's campaign, from a halo that's based on classic halo games, not being anything about those halo games lol.... I thought that you guys could change your mind on this rebooting idea but you can stretch away from the original campaign. Based on game play I saw, of this game, on Youtube. This game couldn't be put into a halo 1 campaign. The gameplay would be too different. This could be a chance to follow the story but make an all new, "original" campaign.

If this is still too close to "remaking or rebooting" then add co-op missions at some point. You could get ideas from some of our favorite missions and make something new and awesome.

(05-16-2017, 09:05 PM)TheGoob Wrote: I could go without a campaign but it would be awesome to have one! Especially a co-op (maybe 4 people)!
I can't imagine a halo game's campaign, from a halo that's based on classic halo games, not being anything about those halo games lol.... I thought that you guys could change your mind on this rebooting idea but you can stretch away from the original campaign. Based on game play I saw, of this game, on Youtube. This game couldn't be put into a halo 1 campaign. The gameplay would be too different. This could be a chance to follow the story but make an all new, "original" campaign.

If this is still too close to "remaking or rebooting" then add co-op missions at some point. You could get ideas from some of our favorite missions and make something new and awesome.

I like the enthusiasm and feedback but really we don't want to compete with Microsoft in campaign (or multiplayer for that matter, which we're not). The people on the team that want to work on a campaign have pretty much agreed that it's going to be a completely original experience with an original story. If you're looking to play an enhanced version of an already existing campaign I'd suggest you try out SPV3 by Masterz1337.