Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closed Testing Announcement Video?!

I imagine details on what counts as Veteren/File Size/Rules about recording are to come.
[Image: plate_by_stevedoggen-db4q2kn.png]

I've personally been contacting some people. I need a few more of you people to get on discord damnit
"If you want to kill someone, you should be prepared to die yourself. Do not take that responsibility lightly!"
[Image: 24wajya.png]

But my inbox is empty ;-;
Notice me, Snaipai!(oh i regret this)
[Image: tumblr_mcxtyqdVM11rb33dto1_500.gif]

(09-14-2017, 05:25 AM)R93 Sniper Wrote: I've personally been contacting some people. I need a few more of you people to get on discord damnit

Would I qualify for this? I've been around for quite some time, lurker at best but for at least 4 years I've been here. Didn't know the new website needed me to make a new account lol but I'm back Big Grin

Yo I'm almost home gonna be sprinting to my pc dude

I played with some of the devs and forum members yesterday. Very cool to see how far the game has come along. Smile

(09-14-2017, 05:37 PM)Midnightspro Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 05:25 AM)R93 Sniper Wrote: I've personally been contacting some people. I need a few more of you people to get on discord damnit

Would I qualify for this? I've been around for quite some time, lurker at best but for at least 4 years I've been here. Didn't know the new website needed me to make a new account lol but I'm back Big Grin

Yes, i've actually been looking for you.
"If you want to kill someone, you should be prepared to die yourself. Do not take that responsibility lightly!"

(09-14-2017, 09:39 PM)R93 Sniper Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 05:37 PM)Midnightspro Wrote:

Yes, i've actually been looking for you.

Big Grin Awesome I'll join the discord Smile

what is the discord link ive been following game for a while only just signed up though

It's in the description of the youtube video
Alternatively: http://discord.gg/CDgnWXq