Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Contingency Machinima Series
Hey everyone,
I make Halo machinimas on my YouTube channel for around 1k subscribers. it wold be a great idea to make a Project Contingency machinima series to tell some stories using the new game you guys are putting out there.  It would be a great way to showcase some of the game's art styles, features, and to build some hype before the game comes out. It could also form a plot for the game and allow people to give their opinions on the project before it comes out.  In my opinion, this would be a great thing to do and could help form an even bigger community. I could start a new channel for the series and upload consistently with the community's help.  I love storytelling and making machinimas and I would be more than happy to get the community together to make something great out of this awesome fan project.   Let me know if you guys are interested and feel free to leave your thoughts below.

I'm interested. I write scripts for a lot of people and am a HUGE fan of all of the Halo games, I can be an actor and writer. (If you want me to. Smile)